List of publications
• S. Mottelet, G. Gaullier, G. Sadaka : Metabolic flux analysis in isotope labeling experiments using the adjoint approach. IEEE/ACM transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics, March 2017, Vol. 14 - 2, p. 491-497.
• S. Cordier, H. Coulon, O. Delestre, C. Laguerre, M. Hoang Le, D. Pierre, G. Sadaka : FullSWOF_Paral: Comparison of two parallelization strategies (MPI and SKELGIS) on a software designed for hydrology applications. ESAIM: Proceedings, December 2013, Vol. 43, p. 59-79.
• G. Sadaka : Solution of 2D Boussinesq systems with FreeFem++ : the flat bottom case, JNM, Vol. 20, 303-324, March 2013.
• J-P. Chehab, G. Sadaka : Numerical study of a family of dissipative KdV equations, CPAA, Issue 1, 519-546, January 2013.
• E. Audusse, C. Chalons, O. Delestre, J. Giesselmann, N. Goutal, M. Jodeau, G. Sadaka, J. Sainte-Marie : Sediment transport modeling : Relaxation schemes for Saint-Venant - Exner and three layer models. ESAIM: Proceedings, 2012, Vol. 38, pp. 78-98.
• E. Deriaz, B. Després, G. Faccanoni, K. Gostaf, L-M. Imbert-Gerard, G. Sadaka, R. Sart : Magnetic Equations with FreeFem++ : The Grad-Shafranov equation & the current hole. ESAIM: Proceedings, October 2011, Vol. 32, p. 76-94.
• G. Sadaka : Generation and propagation of a Tsunami wave: a new domain adaptation technique, submitted.
• G. Sadaka : Solving Shallow Water flows in 2D with FreeFem++ on structured mesh. [HAL]-00715301.
• M. O. Domingues, M. K. Kaibara, O. Mendes, G. Sadaka, A. Ojeda. On Grad-Shafranov equation regularization: numerical aspects.
• G. Sadaka : FreeFem++, a tool to solve PDEs numerically, [HAL]-00694787.